The Delivery Assurance
The Key Enablers
Process Driven Delivery
|Reflections quality journey started quite a while back and went for a certification with TUV Rheinland on year 2013 – certification|
Iterative Waterfall Model
Reflections suggests waterfall methodology for projects where the requirements are clearly stated, or where it helps to have a rigid management structure and relatively small in size. Using the Waterfall software development life cycle, the implementation of the system is preceded by requirements definition, analysis, design and development. Reflections also provides a flexibility to have short releases for the development phase and change management is handled through a change management process.
Reflections Scrum is used for agile approach to projects. The process is suggested for projects which have a strong product backlog and customer would like to review input to the end product which is being developed.
- Continuous Integration – Cruise Control.NET is used for continuous code integration and ensuring the build and test quality
- Defect Tracking, Test Management – Bugzilla with testopia is used for defect tracking and test management
- Source Control – Subversion is used as the source repository for source control and distributed team management
- Development Environment – Microsoft .NET Framework 4/4.5/5 and Visual Studio 2010/2012 are used for development of Microsoft .NET applications.
Project Management and Communication Tools
Reflections use the latest technology and communication tools to reach out to the clients. Following are a list of the tools currently in place
- BaseCamp & Trello for communication management and backlog management
- MS Project for schedules
- Timesheets, Time Tracking – home grown tool to manage and track project efforts
- Status Reporting – weekly and daily status reporting
- Technical engagement through Skype, Phone call, Go to meeting
Infrastructure Security and Information Security
As an IT Services and Consultancy Company we adhere to Information Technology Act 2000 (India) including copyright, piracy, security and integrity. All our employees sign non-disclosure agreements (NDA) when joining the company ensuring that no project information is not shared or disclosed. The company holds legal rights to take strict action against such employees.
Our offshore development center is located inside Government owned premises of Technopark facility. Entry and exit to the Technopark are the responsibility of the Government law enforcing agencies. Entry and exit to the Reflections premises are controlled through access control systems. To gain access to a machine, a secure a domain user id and password is mandatory. Infrastructure penetration tests ensures our communication channels are secured. Reflections conducts regular IT Audits to ensure there are no lapses.
Reflections as an organization understands the sensitivity of personal information planning to be captured in the proposed system (includes details such as name, date of birth, contact details (such as phone and fax numbers, e-mail addresses, credit card details, health information, bio data). We are committed to protecting all personal information entrusted. We at Reflections, undertake its best endeavors to ensure personal information is safeguarded in a manner consistent with Information Technology Act 2000 (India).